Do you ever feel you have been spun round

Posted , 2 users are following.

Do you ever feel you have been spun round slowly when you go in big shops, i dont know if this is anxiety or what but when i go shopping my head gets tight when i enter then my nose runs then when i stop at a shelf i feel i could tip towards then when i get home im shattered and feel slightly dizzy. has anyone ever experienced this co im quite concerned about it and it really spoils any shopping experience i used to enjoy. thank you x

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks John,

Do you know I never thought it could be the prices LOL.

But it is horrible I look at people and think why can't I be like that,but the as my O/H says how do you know what they have got,Just feeling sorry for myself.Thanks Again.

• Posted

I know, its easy done and its ok to be down now and then. The key is not to get in the cycle of worry and snap yourself out of it asap.

Try Nettos or Lidl.......

1 in 20 people at any one time are feeling what you feel. So in the supermarket, there will have been people feeling different levels of what you were feeling. Its how you dismiss it out of your mind.

Its so common and will pass. "Not today, I am far too busy"

• Posted

Hi John

So nice to know you are on here,to chat to.

• Posted

Hi Joan152, i too felt faint whilst in sainsburys so i must be like john says about the prices lol. John is so right in what he has advised as i associate feeling faint with shopping, driving and eating out and going to the bank for work as this is were it happened a lot in 2012 and 13 and i seem to get ready for it but i must say it has got easier. but like you i quite often have this feeling I'm walking on marsh mallows and have even taking to wearing flat shoes as i don't feel safe in heels. i too look at people and think why cant i be like them or like i used to be. Try not to go on any meds try and be big and brave like me and sort it out for yourself if possible. we can do it joan cos john says we can and i believe him. sending you a comforting hug x
  • Posted

Hi anxious face,

You are right we will get there,no I won't take meds,and so nice to have a chat on here Thank you.xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.