Do you feel anxious when youre not anxious

Posted , 6 users are following.

So what I mean is when you're starting to feel "normal" do you get anxious because you are not having signs of anxiety? Does the normalness feel weird to you?

I'm asking because I haven't had panic attacks recently. Nor am I experiencing the normal anxiety symptoms, which is leading me to believe that I am getting to the state of being normal.

Recently I've been excessively worrying because I am reacting to the pains, tingles, and aches that I've been feeling but it just seems like I think about it, it doesn't seem like I am having the physical reactions of anxiety such as sweating, heart palpitations, short of breath, pacing back and forth, dizziness etc.

I feel like I'm rambling but I don't know how else to describe this.

Basically normal feels weird to me, because anxiety is all I know. Does anyone feel this way?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yep yep yep eeverything you have just ssaid is me feeling normal scares me in a way because I'm not used tto it
  • Posted

Hi

I was feeling really good the last two days and thought I had anxiety beaten but this morning anxiety woke me up again and has been with me most of the day.  I was so dissapointed.  Joyce

• Posted

I certainly know how you feel.i do feel all i know is anxiety. I do feel anxious all the time but recently its been getting worse and worse. Ive not had a panic attack for a while either but i do worry each day that i will. Im glad im not alone ☺
  • Posted

If I wake up without anxiety, I have to wonder if I'm dead...I've suffered all my life with aches and pains from being anxious over good things and bad things, too...guess we all that that in common..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.