dobt know what to do

Posted , 6 users are following.

At the moment I'm in bed rolling around in pain and agony, but yet there is pain where I can call it feel good pain and then it yoyos between that and why! I cant bear it pain. The room is dark I cant do the light. If only my head would sleep so I at least might ignore the signals but I cant I'm so tired and I cant od as have to see Dr tomorrow. I'm bloody fedup.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

So is your depression causing you physical pain?

Are you on any medication?

• Posted

Lots.no my depression isn't at fault. I've just taken two pills to try get some sleep.
    • Posted

Try and get out of bed have a soothing drink and then go back in about an hours time and try again to sleeplol
  • Posted

I'm sorry I missed your call, I'm sorry you're in pain, I hope you feel better real soon xxx
  • Posted

Good lord that feeling is awful.

May you find relief.

Thinking of you.

• Posted

When did you're pain start? Can you move around with it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.