doctors cut back flu after hell anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well they don't know if its me or the flu but since going to 40mg iv been a total wreck so my doctor dropped me to 20mg. He was so worried about my state he got a mental health nurse out to me a hr later. I hope to god its the med increase coz iv beev a total panic, sweating, total fear, no sleep at all ! Hoping for some piece asap very felt so ill

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel

I cant begin to imagine what you have been through.

I do hope it is the meds increase and nothing else.

Wishing you a speedy recovery....

• Posted

I was getting awful thoughts too I was feeling hopeless and in a totally mess. They seem to think its the prozec said its known for it. Hope tomorrow is a calmer day. Their going to tell my doctor what they think I need they think its anxiety rather then depression. When I woke this morning my skin was burning so badly.
    • Posted

I have seen others on here mention Anxiety meds. Prozac treats this too, but generally makes it worse before better.

I suppose if Anxiety is more pronounced with you, this could be a massive stumbling block.

Im not so good as i was yesterday, no idea why..

• Posted

Bless you rach! Its horrid feeling like that at best of times but even harder with a little one :-(

Hope they can get you on the road to recovery soon.

Xx HUGE HUGS XX

• Posted

Are you feeling any better today Rachel?
    • Posted

I'm praying that you feel better! Reading Psalm helps me during this difficult time. Prayer about it and I promise it will help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.