Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following
This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.
Why not start a new discussion?
desy 6320 desy 6320

Doctors don't know what's wrong with me please help

I got back from Pakistan after missions work and started to get pain in my abdomen. The pain then spread to all over my body. And then I started getting symptoms of every kind. Memory loss, I can watch a movie and two days later forget what movie I watched, stuttering, my glands are swollen a lot, no labido and my testosterone is virtually nothing my doctor said she has never seen someone with virtually no testosterone, migraines, my face goes numb across my nose and cheek, I get body jerks where my whole body jumps, my muscles twitch, depression, I get déjàvu all the time, bad fatigue it's so bad where I'm sleeping all the time, I will wake up after sleeping 12 hours then sleep all day, and I fall asleep sometimes with no warning, pins and needles in my hands and feet, and I could keep going on and on. Doctors have done a thousand tests on me and they still don't know. I started to get very worried that I have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. I'm so sick and in pain all the time. One stupid doctor tried to tell me this was in my head and I was disgusted that they could say this!!!! this ain't in my head it's real. The pain is real I said to him if you were going through what I was you would know that your its in your head diagnosis is a load of bullcrap!!! Is there anybody out there that can give me advice? My wife is in USA and this is to tough on her and us. Something is very wrong with me and I just want to find out so I can get treatment and get on with my life so if you can help please help or even just a kind word please.

1 Replies

• janet15147 janet15147 desy 6320

Hi, I am Janet,

I am in the early stages of Alzheimers, just lately I have been realizing it and trying to accept it.  The doctor with the "It's all in your head" IS stupid.  I have had this diagnosis earlier in my life for another reason - it's maddening.  You know IF IT IS Alzheimer's there is no test, so doctors do every other test in the world to rule out all other possibilities.  Settle yourself, read all possible on alz.org, switch fear to logic now and work at getting all knowledge of what to do if it was Alzheimer's.  I do not know about Parkinson's, unfortunately Alzheimer's is very much in my

family.

I would try hard to be with your wife, you will comfort each other.  Be gentle with yourself now and just do the best you can each day.  I will pray for you dexy 6320.  I believe you are stronger than you think you are.

janet15147   : )

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.