Does anxiety affect the way you act?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I been noticing that 1. Have these electric shock sensation when I resting in bed trying to fall asleep. Is this normal for any one? 2. That twitch have some tricks. 3.fear that umma go crazy and die and then have upset stomach bad anxiety. 4. Have really slow weird like if I'm retarded. Some I noticed that when I'm trying to not move and relax or sleep a body part jumps without me moving it. Not to mention sometimes staring out And blinking. This is just driving me crazy and I got three small children. Help anyone

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sleep problems or having trouble unwinding can cause movements when trying to sleep. Anxiety can cause upset stomach. Electric shocks could possibly be anxiety related you may need to see a Gp just to clarify that. Good luck i wish you well
    • Posted

Sorry i just accidently replied to someone else. It might be a worth going to the gp to have a check up. Anxiety and stress can play havoc on the nervous system.
  • Posted

I can relate to the upset tummy...sometimes I feel really anxious and cannot eat for nausea. My leg gets the 'restless leg syndrome ' when I rest it.

• Posted

Yeah i would definitely go to your Gp i once had restleg leg syndrome. I dont want to go in to too much detail but basically i was on meds for something and it had a weird reaction were i had to move my leg. Like a tickling sensation. That drove me crazy. I come off that med and it went. Now i dont know if thats like yours proberly not but it dont look like im sleeping tonight so i thought i would share that. Now the electric shocks i take it you not on any meds that may cause that. Im proberly way off again arent i?
    • Posted

I was on Zoloft two years ago 50mg for 6 months got cold turkey bad side effects that lasted for 2months
    • Posted

Thats cool. I hope you go to your Gp for them to give you some advise now i dont no how you feel about meds? I once couldnt stand them but now i dont feel that way. They have helped me. Plus you have 3 children thats a hard enough job on its own i no how that feels i have a little girl. I hope you have a nice weekend and maybe if you feel ready have a word with your gp. They do there best to help us

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.