Does anybody else get this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I've been going through a lot the past week or so with school and my family also a very important person to me is dieing of cancer and it's coming near to their time to go we were told yesterday and my anxiety has been sky high and constantly just have pains in my eyes, really bad dizziness feel like my head is going to explode also I am constantly trembling, also feel a bit depressed too because I have started to be not bothered to do anything not even go to school.. Are my symtpms normal with the stress I'm under? Also I've been having constant arguments with family members which isn't helping either, can someone please help me😞 I'm at my lowest breaking point 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rachel 

It sounds like there are many different things going on for you at the moment. I'm not surprised that you don't really feel like doing much, sounds like you are probably constantly fighting with yourself to just survive. 

I hope you are looking after yourself - eating well and getting rest. 

Take care 

• Posted

Thanks amber means a lot, just hate the way my symptoms have gotten worse since like right now all I'm doing is lying on my bed and I feel light headed, keep getting a ringing in my ears, I'm shakey I'm getting stabbing pains in my chest I just feel horrible😞x
  • Posted

I'm exactly the same hun I just feel an emotional physical mess sad
    • Posted

It's horrible😞 I feel like I'm having a heart attack with the chest pains😞x
  • Posted

it sounds like you have anxiety make an appointment to see your doctor and just tell him how you feel

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.