Does anyone come through this????

Posted , 8 users are following.

I'm jus twondering if anyone knows do we come through this? Is there an end to all this nightmare? I'm seeing ladies in their 60's having a terrible time.....just how long do we suffer for, is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I just want to be able to aim towards something! anything!  Every day we get up and wonder what is today going to bring us!  So fed up with not being able to plan anything or apply for jobs, I so much want to get back to work....at 52 it's unbearable to think that's it, there is no more to look forward too....sad  

2 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would like to know that, too, LOL.  I started that one year ago, I am felling better now, though. I am trying to do it naturally. I do not have the same complaints I had one year ago, so I guess it is working.

Hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.