Does anyone else have joint pain?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I do have health anxiety, one thing it caused for about a week is joint pain. I was wondering if this is even a symptom. I keep googling symptoms and getting scared.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I have severe bone cracking and aching in what feels like my bones.. Doctor says it's depression related. I'm not convinced.. rolleyes
    • Posted

Same here my knees crack alot but iv had it years when they crack  next door had to come round it was that loud they didn't know what it was lol but had it for long time 
  • Posted

STOP THERE DONT GOOGLE YOUR SYMPTOMS IT MAKES IT WORSE TRUST ME MATE THE WORST COMES FROM IT IM IN SAME BOAT AS U MAN TRUST ME MAKES THINGS WORSE sorry about the caps lol muscle and joint pain are symptoms how long have you had health anxiety have you seen dr about it ?
    • Posted

Get to dr as soon as u can coz cbt will help and will be best for ya not medication try to avoid it pal dont google lol I made that mistake cbt is therapy you should do that but could take up to 5 week to get an appointment but depends were you live good look u need out else  just drop a msg  
  • Posted

Chris. Yes its normal and you are fine. Anxiety affects every part of our body. My Dr. Recently told me. You'll be fine.😊
    • Posted

I also get the stiff aches in body today being one my shoulders feel like I have lifted a thousands heavy weights if u get me. Had a nice long soak in bath and that has helped a bit. 
  • Posted

At the moment I have a burning feeling in my chest I think its my pectoral I think lol dunno but nothing wrong just that pmsl does my head in
    • Posted

Can only laugh, and agree - it's frustrating. I'm in constant pain with my joints, bones and back (along with the excessive cracking I mentioned before).. Even codeine & paracetemols don't help sad
    • Posted

Nothing does tbh lol its mad the mental side of my anxiety is gone but a little panic and the physical symptoms are messing it up just want rid now 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.