Does anyone else have joint pain?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I do have health anxiety, one thing it caused for about a week is joint pain. I was wondering if this is even a symptom. I keep googling symptoms and getting scared.

0 likes, 12 replies

Report / Delete

12 Replies

• Posted

I have severe bone cracking and aching in what feels like my bones.. Doctor says it's depression related. I'm not convinced.. rolleyes
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

STOP THERE DONT GOOGLE YOUR SYMPTOMS IT MAKES IT WORSE TRUST ME MATE THE WORST COMES FROM IT IM IN SAME BOAT AS U MAN TRUST ME MAKES THINGS WORSE sorry about the caps lol muscle and joint pain are symptoms how long have you had health anxiety have you seen dr about it ?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Chris. Yes its normal and you are fine. Anxiety affects every part of our body. My Dr. Recently told me. You'll be fine.😊
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I also get the stiff aches in body today being one my shoulders feel like I have lifted a thousands heavy weights if u get me. Had a nice long soak in bath and that has helped a bit. 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

At the moment I have a burning feeling in my chest I think its my pectoral I think lol dunno but nothing wrong just that pmsl does my head in
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up