Does anyone else have these feelings?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I didn't get much sleep last night, and my anxiety has been up and down, so I'm fairly sure that's what it is but I guess I just want some reassurance.

My head just feels super off. It's like I'm dizzy but not really spinning per say. It's like a pressure dizziness dream kind of feeling. It's super hard to explain. Hands and feet have been a bit sweaty too. Tinnitus is getting loader as well (only in one ear). I'm not sure how to feel right now. It's definitely bugging then crap out of me. Anyone get these kinds of feelings?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lockerby I know how you feel and I am sorry that you are going through this. I have had this dizzy weird feeling in my head every day since I first got anxiety at 14 and now I have very loud tinnitus in my right ear. My anxiety is at an all time high right now and it sounds like yours is too. I hope you get some relief soon. Take care

• Posted

I know it is hard time for you, some people feels similar dizziness as yours in anxiety. Something similar happened in the case of vertigo however you need to consult with a doctor to know the actual cause of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.