Does anyone else who suffers from Depression get really horrifying nightmares and disturbing vivid pictures/thoughts in your head?

Posted , 9 users are following.

This has been happening for the past couple of months and was wondering if it is related to my depression (I know this all sounds stupid)

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I think you would really benefit from councelling, and allowing them to find the underlying issue thats causing these bad thoughts. Like mentioned by others, it might be the medication that is 'playing' with your mind, maybe try talking to your doctor, and see if you are on the right medicaltion, and dosage. 

You are beautiful, and shouldn't be worrying about anything. 

Take care! 

• Posted

Im going back to councelling next month hopefully it will help, ive also stopped taking my anti depressants as I feel they just make me worse so hopefully both will help. Thank you for the positive feed back I really appreciate it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.