Does anyone know what this sore is under my foreskin?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had this round sore under my foreskin (can be seen when foreskin is retracted) and looks as if it's a peel or some sort of sore.

I've had it for over a year now and have never had any sexual intercourse or activity with anyone.

I'm sixteen years old and am not sure what the cause of this is, it's not itchy, it doesn't hurt unless I try to rub the flap of it backwards (only feels a tiny bit sore) and it's the only one that I have.

Does anyone know what it is and if it's serious, I'm too scared and embarrassed to tell a parent and don't know how I would've got it.

Any possible answers and treatment would be much appreciated

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

Hello My Young Friend

Being the little information and being you have not had sex yet you know that it is not a STD which is a good thing.

Men can get a lot of things on there foreskin and penis. I do not think it is serious. You say it has been there for over a year. What you need to do is just make sure you clean every day pull your foreskin back and wash with warm water only. No soap of any kind.

Your only 16 and you still are going through puberty. It take 5 or 6 years to complete. It could be a pimple or just a sore from not cleaning good. Not that I'm saying that you don't.

The best think you can do is just keep a eye on it and get some Cortizone cream. You can get that at any store.

Take care and be safe.....Ken

• Posted

Thanks so much for the reassurance and information. That would probably make a lot of sense as there can be times that I skip washing as I do tend to play a lot of video games but whenever I do wash I always make sure to wash very well so I guess I'll just keep up with the washing and will keep an eye on it! Thanks again

• Posted

No problem

I'm here for you if you need anything. I have 2 grown sons I was there for them to

Just remember take care of yourself....Ken

• Edited

have you checked the name of this condition.just now i have fount out i too had this this like 3 of them on my foreskin..have you got cured from this???any medication available?

• Edited

its actually rather embarrassing, I never got this checked out, I still have the one sore and it doesn't hurt nor does it itch and it hasn't changed in size or spread. So I haven't done anything about it. You say you have 3 of them? I'm not sure if yours is the same situation as mine since mine coincidentally seems to be in the area of my foreskin where I once split it really bad from masturbation a few years prior and it went through a rough healing process since I never gave it enough rest. So for me I'm assuming it's a sore formed by weird healing but yours could be anything. I'm no doctor so I wouldn't know.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.