Does anyone with anxiety get these symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a headache for 3days solid now also burning pains in my head and face ear pain ringing in my ears feeling really I'll and weak also stomach and back pain burning in arms and shoulders does any1 else get these symptoms with anxiety 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yes, you have pretty severe anxiety. First use a period and take a deep breath. Just go sit down and start talking to yourself. Im guessing youre alone. Otherwise go tell someone. And just talk it away.
    • Posted

I will try this as I try to forget about it but It's really difficult this is the worst I have ever felt with my anxiety I have suffered with it for about five years now it's a real pain thanks for the reply 
  • Posted

I will try this as I try to just not think about but it's really difficult this is the worst I have ever felt with my anxiety and it suffered with it for about 5 years now it's a real pain thanks for the reply 
  • Posted

Yes all of them! It's so difficult to put it all down to anxiety, but it all will be. You do need to lie down and do some deep breathing exercises and try to rationalise your thoughts. Remember your thoughts are just that, thoughts, they are not real.
    • Posted

The pain in my head has been constant for 3 days now can't get rid of it it's horrible makes my feel tired
  • Posted

I remember having a headache for a week or so a few years ago - it just wouldn't go away and I majorly stressed over it which probably made it worse and made it stay around longer. You will be fine. Take painkillers and relax at home for a bit.
  • Posted

Last few weeks I've had tension headache at frontal live sometimes in back of my head at the base of my skull and this last week I started having burning sensation in my head which scares me the most. All docs say it's that in tensing up so more from my anxiety that it's causing my head to feel tension which also creates the burning. I freakin hate it so much the moment I start to feel that bc if anxiety then I start to have a panic attack bc it's so damn weird to me. I've talked to 2 general docs my psychiatrist and a psychologist and they all say it's my anxiety. But being a hypochondriac makes me think something is wrong with my brain. And that all the partying over the years finally took its toll. I've stopped partying a bout a month ago trying to get healthier but biw my anxiety is worse bc I'm not suppressing it with partying and pot. I just want to few good again bc this is exhausting.
    • Posted

No on the chest and I'm hair dresser so my back always hurts. Its probably from tensing up due to the anxiety. Are you on meds or have you seen any doctors. Believe me I know all about the head stuff mine is the same and I hate it
    • Posted

Yes I'm on propranolol 80mg yes the chest burning is a scary and very alarming I get a lot off pains and pins and needles in my arms chest and head and stomach also are you on any meds 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.