does eating wheat is bad for anxiety??

Posted , 2 users are following.

i need help on should i consume wheat 

i intake wheat on daily basis 

two times in morning and afternoon 

i came too know that it increaases gluten that is bad for brain and it increases depression

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

One mechanism that can help explain the connection between wheat and mental health problems is the fact that wheat inhibits the production of serotonin - which is responsible for maintaining mood balance - aka wellbeing and happiness.

So in that regard I think you should possibly lay off the wheat.

• Posted

This whole area of nutrition is becoming so irrating. Every few years they come out with some theory and run with it. If you have celiac diseas. An endoscopy would tell you. Keep a food log for two solid weeks and write every single food or liquid you drink and diary how you feel wvwet single evening. Or within two hours of comsumption. It will show you your food sensitivities. Best wat is to use few foods at a time. Otherwise very hard to know exactly. Now that this wheat thing is in your mind it might not even matter if iu are sensitive to it or not because the mind will rule it anyway. 
  • Posted

thats something I heard but really it would be better to just have a balanced diet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.