Does it get better?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I loose hope so easily. Does it get better I'm alone the only single one of my friendship group because I'm too stupid to handle a relationship

I see myself alone for ever

It's like god just likes laughing at me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Kelly, maybe you should look at it from the angle that you have friends who I'm sure really care for you. God is not laughing at you...he is being picky because he wants you to be happy and for it to last a life time. Unfortunately sometimes we don't listen. Best of luck!
  • Posted

Hi Kelly, God would never laugh at you, he has the perefect person in mind for you and you will just have to wait until the time is right.

Having friends is great, I only have a few and I dont know what I wiykd di without them, although sometimes I go to bed at any time and lock the door as I cant be bothered by anyone.  My son and his partmenr have not long had their firts baby and he want to take him to see his grand parents but I hate them so much I dont want them to have anything to do with him, I think I feel even worse because I lost my husband nearly two years ago.  Please help

• Posted

It does get better. It is because you are so focused on your anxiety (not your fault) that everything seems so much worse than it is.

I take Citolapram, Pregabalin and a pill to sleep. It is reassuring to know that my medication is there for me.

With relationships it depends on how well you get on and whether you are suited to each other. Don't let past experiences put you off. I've had a lot of friends come and go but I don't think about them. I look to the future and what may be round the corner.

Best of luck

• Posted

Hi Kelly,

There's a saying and its so rich with truth....we become what we think about most of the time.

I verily believe the only way an individual can transform their

circumstances is to become the person they want to attract to

them. In other words would the person we want in our lives be

attracted to us in our present state? I think not, but if we

transform ourselves accordingly, I think yes.

I hope this makes sense !

Irwin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.