Does my throat look normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been depressed for years and just started smoking few weeks ago. Sometimes i am having fever and feeling lump in my throat. 

Thanks for help, guys.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I see some small bubbling lumps in the back of your throat but I don't know what they are , could be something benign , irritated , I'm gonna tell you the obvious ,stop smoking it's one of the most damaging thing you can do to your overall health ,it affects everything in your body . For your depression go exercise and stay busy with many activities.

• Posted

I would have your doctor refer too see a ear nose and throat doctor too see if that is even cancer of the throat it may not even be so I would go and get that checked out and smoking I stop that don't smoke any cigarettes too reduce all that inflammation in your throat hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.