Does my vagina look normal? I’m worried

Posted , 6 users are following.

imageimage idk if im worried to much ,ive never really started examing myself this couple months ago but idk if eveything looks normal?

0 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

• Posted

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It looks perfect to me.

What is the issue you are having?

Are you sexually active?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i was tested for eveyr std and negative but idk ahout genital warts but idk its like strip looking it keeps like an extra skin but the thing i was feelin it and it was moving ! like literally could move it to any place but cant come off its so weird idk if cuz its moist but idk if genital warts are like that on the moist area if they move arond if you touching the extra skin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it looks like a beautifully perfect vagina to me. unless you are having some problem then you have nothing to worry about!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i was tested for every std and negative but idk about genital warts but idk its like strip looking it keeps like an extra skin but the thing i was feelin it and it was moving ! like literally could move it to any place but cant come off its so weird idk if cuz its moist but idk if genital warts are like that on the moist area if they move around if you touching the extra skin i w

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

you look fine to me!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i was tested for eveyr std and negative but idk ahout genital warts but idk its like strip looking it keeps like an extra skin but the thing i was feelin it and it was moving ! like literally could move it to any place but cant come off its so weird idk if cuz its moist but idk if genital warts are like that on the moist area if they move arond if you touching the extra skin i was

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I really don't see what the issue is. Your vagina looks really healthy and good. Are you worried about the milky discharge? I really don't know why that should bother you. Stop being paranoid; it's not a healthy thing to put on the mind.

You don't itch down there, do you? As far as the wart you mentioned, there's no such thing visible in those pictures. Just relax your mind. You're obviously well lubricated; some women are not that lucky, you know.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

idk its like strip looking it keeps like an extra skin but the thing i was feelin it and it was moving ! like literally could move it to any place but cant come off its so weird idk if cuz its moist but idk if genital warts are like that on the moist area if they move arond if you touching the extra skin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

everything looks normal

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up