Does this discharge look normal to you??

Posted , 5 users are following.

my STI results come back around monday next week

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

it looks like it has a greenish tint which wouldnt be normal ... it might not be an STI ... it could be BV

• Posted

i have no itching or burning though. no pain whatsoever. my period was due but it never came, my discharge is usually this colour or a bit off white-ish but i just wanted to have a check

• Posted

if there are no other symptoms then you likely have nothing to worry about. good to be checked out anyway for peace of mind. and to rule out stuff that doesnt always show symptoms...

discharge can vary in colour depending what stage you are at in your cycle. , from clear to milky white. and can often dry with a yellowish tint.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.