Does this look like a yeast infection or something else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been itchy down there lately and noticed white discharge between my labia majora and labia minora. Also, the redness. I've been kinda stressed lately because I had sex with a new partner about a month ago now. We used a condom but I know that herpes and other stds can be transmitted just by sexual contact. I'm going to see a doctor but I'm in the process of moving out of state so it will be a few weeks before i can go. What does it look like to you?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it looks like it thats what mine looks like now and I'm not sure if I have a yeast infection but im on antibiotics now so could be the start of one, does it burn at all?

• Posted

Yes but not too much. It burns if i scratch down there which i know i shouldn't do but its so itchy! I think I'm going to buy an over the counter treatment and see if it gets better but I'm still going to see an Dr for peace of mind.

• Posted

to me that sounds exactly like a yeast infection, I would not overthink it too much but yes defiantly would visit the doctor for symptoms of those kind.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.