Does this look like herpes, thrush or both? HELP!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was wondering if it looks like herpes, thrush or bit of both to you? I am prone to thrush quite a lot since starting contraceptive pills but never actually looked inside before. I noticed theres small clustered dots then 2 bigish ones. Then also the spot or two on my bum.

I constantly have 1 or 2 sores here and there on my bum or groin area near thigh and im scared its always herpes. I want to start dating again but its making it hard not knowing what the spots are.

Doctors arent giving me answers as its hard to catch the sores before they disappear sad 

Honestly so done sad(

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I can't see anything that looks like herpes. I must be blind, lol. If they don't hurt to touch and disappear soon after appearing, then that doesn't sound like herpes either. What timeframe are you talking about?

• Posted

They dont hurt or anything. They showed up 2 nights ago, disappeared last night and reappeared today. I took a thrush pill so hopefully its gone tomorrow. 

I hate the waiting game trying to figure out if you have herpes! 

• Posted

Definitely doesn't sound like herpes then. Herpes doesn't appear, disappear and reappear that quickly.

• Posted

How were you able to post pictures?
    • Posted

I had to go onto a computer, there's an option to add a picture or you can drag it across to the text box

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.