does this look like hpv?? please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had this cluster of warts(?) above my vagina for many years, even tho I'm a virgin. They're tender and I've also had issues with pain after urination, and I think this might be what's causing it. It took me a long time to start using tampons because these got in the way and made it really difficult to insert it, but I'm used to it now and can work around it. I'm just concerned about how this could affect my future sex life, and the pain after urination is extremely uncomfortable. Does this look like hpv? vp? and if so would i need surgery to get it removed? image

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

no , sounds like u have a uti drink more water

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

what you are seeing are your skenes glands. they are normal. it does sound like a uti however. try to call your PCP and see if you can drop off a urine sample for culture.. they shouldnt do a down below exam since youve never been active.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up