does this look like the genital warts..?

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageive started noticing a bump and now its getting bigger and if you scratch on it i can feel grooves or kind of like bubbles. can this be the beginning stages of genital warts or anything else...?image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Is it itchy at all? I have warts and mine also felt bumpy like that. Mine are nearly gone now and your body clears them within 2 years anyway. Dont panic if it is warts, its not the end of the world. My nurse told me its like the common cold of sexual activity as its inevitable that we will all come into contact with the virus that causes them. Hope this helps and speak to your local GUM clinic for a professional opinion, they can take a look at it and see what it is!

• Posted

only itches when my clothes rubs on it , what would i tell my boyfriend?

• Posted

i got told by my clinic that there is no reason to tell parters because 80% of people have the virus and he has most likely (if it is warts) got the virus anyway. There is also every chance that he is the one who gave it to you, theres no way of finding out. Go to your local clinic and see what they say, please let me know if they tell you the same info they told me. they can be easily treated and wont be there forever. treatments can remove the warts and its said that in 90% of cases the body will clear the virus within 2 years

• Posted

I had no idea that the body gets rid of HIV naturally. That makes me feel soooo much better.

• Posted

yeah! if you google it youll find numerous websites saying its usually within 2 years. even the NHS website says how its possible for the body to clear the virus over time. Do you have warts too?

• Posted

I dont know. Im going to the doctor soon. If it is warts its inside of my vagina.

• Posted

hi yes that looks like a wart to me. how do i add photos to a post on my iphone?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.