DOES THIS LOOK NORMAL?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does this look normal? There's like bumps on my penile head when I squeeze it.imageimageimage

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

No,absolute not.

Fungal infraction maybe

• Posted

im half way into my medication. hopefully, it will fully recover

• Posted

i have no other symptoms other than that. do you think that it could be hsv?

• Posted

How it started?

did you had sex before it started?

Doesn't looks like HSV

Does Fluconazole improving it?

Do you have burning urination too?

• Posted

no burning sensation and i had tested for hsv and hiv all negative. unprotected sex was 52 days ago. and i am all good now

• Posted

How long did you took fluconazole to be all good?

was the sex unprotected oral or vaginal sex?

This will help others.

thanks.

• Posted

I'm kinda going through the same thing right now.

My answer is not spam or BS, but it's gonna sound it: Hookworms, pinworms, or best case, scabies. I pull tiny threads from pimple-like bumps just like yours. I use my fingernails to grab the "pimple", and there is no pain at all when pinching. I've used anti fungals with no luck. But, if it is scabies, topical anti fungals will kill them.

Look at your second photo. I can see what looks like a subcutaneous larval migrain.

Hookworms feed on blood. What does your pecker fill up with? It's a perfect home for them.

Pinworms are known for getting lost and finding their way into a womans vagina, and they can do the same thing with a mans penis?

The worst thing that could happen if you took pinworm medication and you don't have them is a waste of a few bucks.

If they're hookworms, go to a Tractor Supply Warehouse and buy something to de-worm horses for cheap. Or, get the exact same med at the dr's for a couple hundred dollars.

Pin-X and albendazole is working for me, but I live in a home with idiots that refuse to take the med, so it's a constant reinfection for me.

Again, check your 2nd photo out. There is a raised, wavy line. I think the bumps are where they got in.

If your anti fungal doesn't work, it's time to think outside the box. IMO, doctors are ignorant AF.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.