Does this sound familiar

Posted , 2 users are following.

Spotting, spotting for days on end, sudden flow with big clots, last a few hours then back to spotting. Then repeat same thing.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Welcome to the wonderful world of menopause! What you are having is a common problem, I had it before I crashed hormonally completely. The Dr then put me on HRT as I was so ill with meno symptoms. That has helped me a lot, but I don't know how long it will last for. I'm hoping to reduce dose very slowly over a long period so I reduce my symptoms as much as I can. Here if I can help you further hun. XXX

• Posted

Thanks Tina00239. Did this happen over and over with you?
    • Posted

Yes hun, for about 5 years on and off, then came the final crash. I think I'd rather have teeth pulled than go through this process lol 😅 XXX

• Posted

Yes, achy ovaries at ovulation time, then changes to uterine cramps, at period time, and this happens even with HRT lol 😄X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.