Does this sound like IBS?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I used to get IBS in my 20s where I used to get bad diarrhoea when I was anxious. Now I am a bit older I have been having acidic raw pain in my upper abdomen after I poop when I have been constipated for a couple of days. I don’t have diarrhoea, but instead the poop is massive! My tummy is raw for a couple of hours then it gets this bubbling annoying feeling. It doesn’t hurt but I don’t feel like eating. It is central above my navel. This doesn’t happen all the time and it is relatively recent. I am normally regular and eat pretty healthy with plenty of veg and salad.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dear Moon,

Usually weak spleen or imbalance in the stomach is the cause.  Try not to eat too many raw cold foods as that injures the spleen.  Eat warming foods

That are Earthy like ginger, seeet potato, cardamom, pumpkin, barley, etc.  Furthermore if u are having digestive problems, my Grandma’s Dad used to be a Ayurvedic Practitioner in India.  Triphala ( Which means Three Fruits) is a Powder Of three fruits which they sell on Amazon that rejuvate the digestive tract and body.  Do your own research !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.