doesn't feel like panic attack help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi im having a weird episode as I write this my symptoms are., I feel like im in a dream or like im not with it, my brain is slow like I cant think like my head full of cotton, feels like its bit hard to breathe, I feel like my eyes are going strange kinda like I cant focus or like my eyes are being pushed out my skull, and this feeling that something is going to happen im scared as well cause im sure this is something other then panic I wasn't anxious before this happened actually I wS laughing with a mate having a good time. Pleased help whats wrong with me.

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

awww love it sounds like a panic attack ;( I had one earlier it was so scary !! like my brain was gonna shut off
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel really sorry for you as I am having one right now. It is nothing other than the panic. You really don't have to worry about it.

Make yourself busy and I will start decreasing until it goes away completely.

I think we can talk regularly this will help us both.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks for replying im sorry your having a panic attack aswell, my symptoms are so different to what I always get its so scary I nearly went to hospital thinking im having a stroke or seizure I hope you ferl better real soon.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I no m very tied all the time it must be from the anxiety, I dont no why they happen out of the blue I was walking my dogs then all of a sudden i felt strange like im not on the planet then it just hit me i was in a goid mood having a good time. This is crazy im sorry you suffer with this
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it sounds like depersonalisation. can be caused by anxiety / panic disorder. make an appt with your gp, explain what you felt, and see if s/he prescribes a relaxant or talk therapy. you can get help!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up