Doing good?? or is it bad??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Feeling like I've let my self down in ways, training to be strong miltary trained, hmm by now you'd think you could let this go I've said it before should be a skill we master

It's irrelevant the conversation I'm referring to the person too.

Sometimes I think the cause we use is the reason we get to excuse ourselves happy to win no matter the cost.

We should stop and not lose sight of why people are here shouldn't matter whom is right or wrong is it not all just word play holding a person accountable for maybe not choosing the correct words

I feel bad today for trying to justify my actions that posinaly pushed someone away from help and the site lost touch with what mattered the most and became indulged in a point scoring contest on words and the use of them failing to realise there's a person at the other end of the screen reading digesting the information the person in question resulted into changing their name and I failed to notice that is something I'll never forget they asked for me to leave it maybe the embarrassment I put on them on technicalities was to much to bare the public humiliation a step to far

Now I fear the person has left the site and I myself pushed them further away from the help they needed

What can I say I feel empty I feel disgusted In myself how did the plea to stop slip past an otherwise hypo-vidgalant person in becoming to the aid of someone else I became the bully of another

For what purpose I feel no better sometimes we have to learn to walk away is the biggest and best thing to do so disappointed it lost its meaning and became a need to prove a point and someone else suffered for it at my hand that's not what I'm about at all

1 like, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

When you are on a forum about depression and you call someone " you pathetic little man", even though they never insulted anyone, you just disagree with what they are saying, you are WRONG and a bully. No matter how you try to justify it you are WRONG.

• Posted

I'm no justifying it however you clearly did to be honest follow the conversation properly it's my opinion the person insulted many it's irrelevant though your right in I should not on labelled the person due to their mistakes

• Posted

Yet you had to try to justify the personal insults and think it's ok just because you precluded your excuse with "I'm not justifying it however ".

It was wrong no matter how you try to justify it.

• Posted

I'm sorry you don't like it but it's my opinion the person in question is indeed a pathetic little man my opinion has not changed of that however it's my opinion and I should never have called him such we all make mistakes like his mistakes the difference is I can fess up to mine this person couldn't

It is also my opinion that this person went to attack a vulnerable person without provocation I merely made the target of their intentions myself instead the reasoning behind the pathetic little man is clear you do not ever attack a vulnerable person this makes the person pathetic the fact he ran only re-enforces my opinion as he did so with out admitting his fault

Again that's my opinion yours may differ if there is a bully some one needs to stand up to them it's how and why there was a 2nd world war and many wars both cival and not

What I think we need to master is not to make a victim out of the bully that's what I'm saying I did that and I admit to it

• Posted

That is some passive aggressive tap dancing you've got goin on there. Still justifying calling someone a "pathetic little man" just because you disagree with him. You just have to justify yourself don't you. Can't just admit you were wrong and let it go. That says a lot about you. I maintained a civil conversation and never insulted anyone so I didn't deserve your personal insults.

• Posted

Hello Chris

I do apologise for my opionion of you but what I said was true and still remains fact

I'm sorry my opinion of you was changed but that was your own doing I'm afraid

• Posted

Chris

Look you need to work on yourself to I don't know what to say in one message you dis-engage yourself for yourself and say him then you personalised it with i

Him and or I are the same person you have to come to terms with your faults just like we all do myself included

• Posted

Once again you can't help but follow your "apology " with a "but" it's your fault. I did nothing but engage in a civil discussion. You are the one who resorted to the personal insults. That's all there is to it. No more " but's".

• Posted

I feel sympathy for you Chris I do because you don't know when you are wrong I don't think it's an act or ignorant I think you lost your way that's all you forgot what it was like to stand for justice and honour and have honour only you can find yourself

I will not play your game and publicly humiliate you again I proved you wrong once for all to see I won't do it again if people chose to investigate it themselves then that's for them to do

I will not throw you to the wolves again as much as you tempt it some of us acknowledge our flaws we do what we can to change them your not at that stage yet

• Posted

No mattet wat the discussuion i need to know the person im talkin to is who they say they are xxx
    • Posted

Except you never proved me wrong or humiliated me. All you did was vehemently disagree with me and dish out personal insults. You can't even own up to what you did without placing the blame on someone else.

• Posted

Just mean u were chris then don dons with a space now outte here just wondering why xx its just somethin i dont understand . Xx
    • Posted

Ok Chris I'm sure you believe that your actions speak volumes chris

You were like a hare in head light you froze like a scared rabbit you then changed your name to don don the same name as the original postie though you were. It her and you pleaded for me to stop and let it go

Your a weak man once strong now a former of hisself you need to come to terms with that sir like I need to admit my faults I do I should never have voiced my opinion to you although I'm entitled to it

• Posted

Of corse you do chris to the name of the person whims post it was shall I explain why you did that ok

Because much earlier in the conversation when the real don don appeared to be upset I said let continue this else where because her wealthfare was my concern

Therefore you thought if you became don don acting like you were upset it was your way out you knew I'd miss the change of name and let it go for her giving you your escape route another reason I think the way I do about you sir

• Posted

Again with the insults. Calling someone "a weak man" on a forum about depression. You can't even apologize for personal insults that you dish out on a forum about depression. That is pathetic. I hope you do a better job at apologizing to those you care about but I'm guessing you are incapable of it.

• Posted

Iran more of an observation athan an insult the reason you took offence is because you know it be true

I won't apologise for my opinion it's mine to have I have apologised for voicing it

• Posted

I have a heart of golg and just a personal view like to know who im sharing information with xxx thts it x
    • Posted

Calling me "a pathetic little man" is an insult no matter how much you try to justify it. You were wrong to call me that. I never disrespected or insulted you yet you are still convinced that it was appropriate.

• Posted

You know your right chris you didn't you did something much worse you targeted a person that was in a vulnerable state since you you looking to push someone's buttons I offered myself as a target your unhappy because your intentions were met by someone that couldn't be hurt by you and could hurt you as you intended to hurt the other person this shows as your stuck on it even now

You are in my opinion exactly how I described you although chris it's an opinion you like book so right reading and quoting books see what you can find proffessionals facts about bullies chris have a look at what people's opinions are of them you like majorities to see what the opinion of the majority of people think of bullies then ask yourself is my opinion so wrong it's documented most that's another word you like right most people find them as pathetic

• Posted

"you targeted a person that was in a vulnerable state".

That is your opinion and it is very inaccurate at that. That is far from what happened. It was a discussion about the difference between clinical depression, which is a disorder, and a depressive episode which is a mood because of an incident. I provided information from reputable sources and was civil in my conversation. That is what happened. You didn't like what I said and started with the personal insults. You called me "a pathetic little man " solely because you disagreed with what I said, not because I treated anyone poorly. Since being called out on your bullying you have been trying to justify your actions even to the point of blaming it on me. I have no control of your actions. You are a mean person.

• Posted

Only to you Chris the only person I've been mean to I say you ask yourself why that was lol you've have some deep seeded issues chris you play different roles differnt people change you right name only trolls do these things chris my opinion of you will not change I do not forgive I do not forget never have I pitty you mostly because you hide behind things this suits you a sad you can play the victim sociopaths do this the sob story the look how bad this person was to me i did nothing but both I and you know you did enjoy you night chris I'm going to bed now

• Posted

"Only to you Chris the only person I've been mean to I say you ask yourself why that was "

So, you admit to being mean to me on a forum about depression and you are saying it's my fault you were mean to me. I was never mean to you or treated you with any disrespect. There is no excuse for your behavior.

• Posted

Yes Chris and if you target another person whom is vunerable and I see it again your not going Tolkien this but I'll me mean to you again

It's karma you want to fight with somebody pick an fair fight if you lose the fight don't bitch about it or hide behide other people's identities something you should don is man up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.