Doing good?? or is it bad??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Feeling like I've let my self down in ways, training to be strong miltary trained, hmm by now you'd think you could let this go I've said it before should be a skill we master

It's irrelevant the conversation I'm referring to the person too.

Sometimes I think the cause we use is the reason we get to excuse ourselves happy to win no matter the cost.

We should stop and not lose sight of why people are here shouldn't matter whom is right or wrong is it not all just word play holding a person accountable for maybe not choosing the correct words

I feel bad today for trying to justify my actions that posinaly pushed someone away from help and the site lost touch with what mattered the most and became indulged in a point scoring contest on words and the use of them failing to realise there's a person at the other end of the screen reading digesting the information the person in question resulted into changing their name and I failed to notice that is something I'll never forget they asked for me to leave it maybe the embarrassment I put on them on technicalities was to much to bare the public humiliation a step to far

Now I fear the person has left the site and I myself pushed them further away from the help they needed

What can I say I feel empty I feel disgusted In myself how did the plea to stop slip past an otherwise hypo-vidgalant person in becoming to the aid of someone else I became the bully of another

For what purpose I feel no better sometimes we have to learn to walk away is the biggest and best thing to do so disappointed it lost its meaning and became a need to prove a point and someone else suffered for it at my hand that's not what I'm about at all

1 like, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Guys, I dont normally comment on anything on here I come on and read once and awhile as in some way it comforts me th a other people have the same thoughts and feelings I do at times, I don't feel as weird. I read dondon's post and I thought it was beautiful as we all feel like that sometimes, but the whole thing got messed up I would say as Chris had to make little of it 0, but Mike you should of just let it go, Chris doesn't get it and he is quoting books.

My background: I am 45, the last 5 years I have suffered from panic attacks and depression, the last 6 months the depression has got a lot worse, finally in the last couple of months I figured out its hormonal one week a month my anxiety is crazy and the depression is deep and I wish I could die, then bam that week is over and I'm ok for a bit..apparently some woman go through this when getting older but we aren't supposed to talk about it.

I also of course as a teenager have had my heart broken and suffered a "depressive episode" it's awful and in that moment/weeks/month you wish you could die but it does go away but in that moment it feels like it will be forever.....

So it doesn't matter why Chris the person is writing on here, leave them, because in the moment it all feels the same. Being the mother of 2 teenage boys, if they had clinical depression or a depressive episode and decided to poor their hearts on here I would like to think it would be respected with a thoughtful reply. This forom shouldn't be about right or wrong or what books say, it should be about supporting strangers, some in their darkest hours, some just feeling extremely sad.

Sorry I had to post my opinion, I don't personally know you guys and Im sure you both are nice in your own ways, but this isn't the right place.

• Posted

Ya know what Samantha your right

Thankyou he doesn't get it I'll leave him to his ways and thoughts

• Posted

I noticed you really try to support others even when you are down, you are good at it, stick with that, its a gift, anyone can argue :D
    • Posted

Tbis is to mike

I did wonder with the name changes now I see... thank you I would like to know who I'm talking too. So you've made me realise people can do that!!

I have to say all the posts of mikes have been insightful heartfelt and meaningfull.

We are all on here for a reasons...

We all have advice to offer when it's relevant to oneself. We will disagree on opinions but that's the human race!!

I have to say though I find it strange someone would want to keep changing there name.

I know we can all try to give advice are not all going to get along.

I read you replies to Chris dondons outahere whoever he is you apologised many times I could clearly see.

Vicky

• Posted

Thankyou Vicky

Normally I don't bite but when a person in my opinion targets someone I find it hard to digest and yes it's something I feel very passionately about

Thankyou for your message xx

Hope you are well x

• Posted

U dont know who ur dealing eith or talking to and it was 3 ppl xc i just felt dodgy abt it so voived my opinion xxxx
    • Posted

Voiced even lol xxx on route to a nice weekend i hope away from all the crap!! Involving a special person ive met. ...will b taken v slowly just out of a long relationship. But to made to feel good agsin is so so nice xxx have a stress free weekend if poss folks. Imbavin a vodka lemon n lime as my anx is so high oh well. F**k it!!!!! Xxx love you all xxx
    • Posted

Im havin rather lol god im only avin one! Xxx
    • Posted

Im guna get him lol haha i wana be happy thats all thanks my gawgus friend xxxxx
    • Posted

Luv ya lots mike u are just wonderful xx remember that xxx forever friends xxx
    • Posted

Just stay grounded chicken baby steps yes!!

And I'm here if ya need anything xx

• Posted

So glad to hear you are having a good one

Be kindone to yourself Mandy have Obe for me lol xx

See we can have good times Just remember that

Take care sweets xxx

Vicky xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.