doing ok?

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI there just a little note to tell you I have been for my first weigh in at doctors, I have lost 5lb but thats in ! month, doctor told me this a great weight loss (although i was hping for more, So got a prescriptin for 2 months this time. Lets see how we go over christmas

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

[b:663fbf0f85]hi i just been for my first weigh in to i lost 6kg in my first month and will keep you informed :lol: [/b:663fbf0f85]
  • Posted

Hi, weighed in on my own scales, end of third week and lost another 1lb. Total 4lbs in 3 weeks, slow but still coming off. I guess were all different and all have different amounts to lose so i am trying to feel satisfied with this. Will weigh in with my GP on Thursday as this will then be three days short of 1 month but i have to get a new script and my GP is not in on Fridays. Will let you all know how i get on.
  • Posted

HI, I was dissapointed at first with my 5lb loss in first month, but doctor said that was as she would like it to be, Ihave lost a few more pounds since my weigh in so am more happy about it now, slow but sure!!
  • Posted

Hi, weighed in with GP 2.1 kgs lost in 3 1/2 weeks which i think translates into just over 6 pounds. GP very pleased as i am only 5ft so apparently don,t need a lot of calories just to maintain (oh to be 5 ins taller). Feel better about things, thank you fastersunshine, and will stay with it.

Here goes with the next 4 weeks and xmas!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.