DON'T CARE !!!!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

damn i feel soo angry. yes yes i don't care i post here alot but it is easy for some one to think that but you need to realise i have been in total isolation for 18 months i have no one to talk to its a bloody sad existence i wish i had the balls to kill my self but after seing the videos on line of people failing and how they end up retarded. i did tey once i took 9 months of medication but i was saved at the hospital after 1 week on life surpport fuk fuk i wish i died then and there i HATE my self and my life kill me now

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry that you feel like this. What are you so angry about? and why have you been in isolation. That must be your choice, there are plenty of people who you could talk to, the Samaritans to start with. Then there's also your GP, community physciatric nurse, community mental health team. Why do you hate yourself so much. If you don't want to talk to any of the people I've suggested, then write here, I will listen and try and help you.
  • Posted

i was like that i try do that all of october i was in hospital for a full month and when i come out i was abit better but i have got my son who come in every day i was so happy
  • Posted

Hi Remember why do you hate yourself?   What is it about you that you hate so much?   Think abour it before replying please.  x
    • Posted

hypercat was asking remember why he hated himself so much. Remember you seem to have so much anger. What is your main problem. No one can help you unless you say what's bothering you.
    • Posted

Yep I was thanks vickylou.  I am ok thanks Paul.  Hope you are x
  • Posted

Hello, I'm so sorry that you are going through so much anger.  My depression started out as anger, too, and my doctor told me it was called "agitated depression"...It can be just as bad or worse than the "sadness depression"...I started taking antidepressants and antianxiety meds and I got much better in about two weeks.  I am still on the same meds 30 yrs. later, and I still have small bouts of depression, but I am so thankful for an understanding doctor who knows how to prescribe just the right meds...Hope this helps, sweetie...Please don't ever think of taking your own life.  That is a permanent solution to a temporary problem...HUGS.
  • Posted

Hi, I agree with all the other posts...please get help, I felt as lost as you do at the present time, but medication helped be enormously...you must talk openly and honestly to your GP...the Samaritans are also amazing...I truly wish you well....big hugs to you....Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

Hi buddy,

Have you been watching those violent videos again? We can all feel your pain and anger and I can tell you from the heart that we do ALL care about you. Although we can't be with you physically and put an arm round your shoulder, we all wish we could do just that, because we've all known that feeling at some point in our battle with this monster. You may not have friends that you can see, but perhaps you will be able to believe and accept that you have many friends on this forum whom you can feel with your heart. I'm not just typing these words - I really do mean them. I won't try to pretend that your life will improve overnight; God knows it takes time, sometimes to the point of utter frustration. Sometimes it's more than we can bear and I realise that you are at this point now. I have struggled with suicidal depression for a year now and I don't know whether it will get the better of me one day. I hope not as there are still a few small things that I can squeeze some enjoyment out of. And I've found a real connection to many people on this forum. Unlike the people in my life who call themselves family and friends, the people here online understand what I think and feel. They've walked in my shoes and felt the same pain I have. They have grasped at hope when it's seemed like a wisp of smoke in the breeze. I've lived without hope for weeks on end but I have rediscovered it, often through the kindness of someone's gentle words or a note or a compliment. Something so little can have a powerful effect when your soul is parched. I hate myself too - lived with self-loathing the more I've seen my life slowly fall apart. Lost my job, lost my wife & best friend, lost another job (I know - what a butterfingers!) Yes, what stops me doing the deed is the thought of failing, the fear of pain, and the doubt that I may be going to an eternity of something that would make my life right now seem like a paradise. I can't be certain, so better the devil you know ;-)

You are not alone, although that's how you feel. You can't see us but we do exist and we want to help you get through this. When you have nothing else, you will always have a connection to others who want to help you. Please don't deny us this chance. I know you don't care and feeling any emotion is hell right now. But we are here for you. We won't give up on you buddy - please don't give up on yourself.

Always your comrade in arms, Digsby.

• Posted

Dear digsby, what a beautifully written post...it is soooo heartfelt and touching...I so hope that your honest and open post helps Remember......we have all struggled my friend, but you must try not to give up...take it one day at a time, please see your GP urgently for help...in the meantime talk to a sympathetic and understanding body...such as the Samaritans....

Try to eat well...and sleep well...( I know that is very, very difficult. )....do anything and everything that you can to lift your mood....but please, you must get help from your GP...you are in my THOUGHTS.....big hugs to you...Deirdre xx

• Posted

Thanks Deirdre. Your advice is very wise! I'm praying that we hear from our mutual friend soon. He knows we are here if he needs us. xx
    • Posted

Well said Digsby. This forum is what gets me just knowing we are not alone.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Thanks Bev. You have been an inspiration to me and showed me how to carry on in the toughest times :-)

xx

• Posted

Thank you Elizabeth. You too have been an inspiration to so many. It's like belonging to a family :-)

xx

• Posted

Aw bless ya Digsby you are making me cry now.   Bev xxx
    • Posted

cheers man that was some nice things you said and yeah me too i lost a proper decent job and the best woman a man could have and had to start life all over again in a place i never been its horrid here been isolated for so long i am sure i have for got how to have anormal conversation just been stewing in my head for the past 9 years and never got any were

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.