Don't know anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

I really don't understand how I'm feeling anymore, I just don't feel right like my anxiety hasn't been that bad but because I had some weird thoughts they keep popping up and it's annoying me, also I feel just really weird in myself like sort of detatched from myself or like I don't feel how I used to feel like somethings changed? I'm trying not to worry but I feel so detatched from the people I love like I haven't had that 'warm' feeling and it's making me feel really really fed up and I worry about I don't know how I've got to this at all, I was spooked by something I read and now I'm here? sad 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My anxiety was bad during my period but it seems to of calmed abit now 2/3 days after but still left feeling like this
  • Posted

I can understand, as I feel the same, I have some strange thoughts.  I know that can be scarey. What thought do you have? 
  • Posted

hi Tanya ,its a common symptom of anxiety even sometimes I feel I am detached from myself just chill its just a feeling; you must not be knowing that at this age ie in our 20's everyone starts feeling different they just don't describe so u feel that only you are the one suffering from it bit its not like that even I struggle with anxiety everyday and I have learnt that only we are responsible for creating it its hard to control how we feel but ignore your feeling be positive and don't think about it its difficult but it has helped me a lot anxiety doesn't cause u any harm though the feeling is scary just divert your mind like u said you were so cool in your past
    • Posted

Like I don't know like I don't feel like at home with myself something feels different and horrible, literally it started by me reading about some stuff that spooked me and now I've ended up here.. do u notice ur internal communication?
  • Posted

Can u recal when your thoughts started if you receive acupunture treatment or chiropractic treatment?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.