Don't know what to eat anymore.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm really looking for some meal ideas as I'm so fed up with sweet potato

and carrots with a little chicken occasionally.

I would love some soup but I don't eat meat and can't tolerate vegetables.

What do you all eat ? I'm so hungry all of the time but I've become afraid of food because everything seems to give me pain.

Could anyone tell me what foods are soothing to the bowel ?

I'm at the end of my tether with DD and it's making me so depressed as I have no life.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Me too Linda. I have chicken soup but I think it sets me off I have just had chicken mash and veg going to see how I get on. I am so depressed all the time was going to go away for the weekend with my husband but I am afraid it might start up again and I won't be able to get home on the train. I had such a busy life before DD got a hold x

• Posted

It's so debilitating isn't it Susan. I saw the bowel consultant

and he wants to see what the surgeon has to say.

I'm scared stiff of surgery but on the other hand I can't go on like this so I'm hoping to be offered surgery.

I'm scared of it flaring up all the time. It comes out of the blue. Having a BM causes me terrible pain.

Does anyone else get this?

• Posted

I get flare ups all the time I don't go very far my life as stoped it just evolves around this horrid thing My consultant gave a web address for wind nothing else didn't seam to know what to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.