Don't know what to expect...

Posted , 5 users are following.

The situation that happened to me a while ago, I wouldn't wish to anyone....No one should feel such pain and emptiness in their life. After that situation I regret about every single thing that I have done... I wish I could've changed anything, I am so hopeless, and hurt. I deeply regret of all that I have done past a year ago.... I would like to give an advice please do not trust to anyone,even friends. I got hurt, and I never wish to anyone to feel the same way as I do. It is just a nightmare, please listen to your heart, and don't make mistakes.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Farah

What has happend to you please talk about your situation I always reply.

I am here to help.

Take Care

Lynne

• Posted

Hi far ah,

3 days and no explanation. Whatever it is that you have experienced, you first step is to open up about it. This site is full of people with bad experiences physical and mental. No one is perfect, no one.

Try to give some background detail, that in itself will be a big step for you.

Best wishes,

Mike.

• Posted

Hi lynne,

Such a shame we have had no response. Hope nothing untoward has happened.

We can only wait and see.

Farah, please contact one of us, we are not here to judge.

Mike.

• Posted

farah

What have you done ?

We all have regrets and have to live with those decisions we hav taken. How can I help you ?

• Posted

Try to move forward, seek counseling, medication if needed and don't blame yourself for everything. It can be overwhelming (been there) . The church can offer so much needed healing and love also. Be kind to yourself, you will survive this and move forward. My name is Deb and if you need a shoulder well I am available.

• Posted

Hi Farah

Please get in touch with us we are all here to help you. How ever bad the situation talking about it will help.This forum has help me that I am not alone.

Lynne

• Posted

Hi farah,

Could you at least let us know you are still reading this site. If you respond with only the smallest of messages at least we will know your still there.

Mike.

• Posted

farah

Can you explain to us what your problem is so we can try and help.

If you feel the site is to open to explain your concerns you can private message a selected member and get support that way

One thing if not already phone NHS Helpline on Telephone 111 and explain your concerns, they will be able to help and give varying levels of support.

You can go down to A and E and explain your concerns.At least talk to your GP, support can be arranged for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.