Don't like being on my own, usually so confident

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi Ladies, have any of you whilst suffering peri become so anxious that you don't like being on your own. I don't know what has happened as I'm normally such an independent happy person. If hubby is going out I get someone to come and be with me or I arrange to visit a friend. Have any of you lovely ladies had this and overcome it or did it pass. I'm 56 and still peri ????xx

2 likes, 20 replies

Report / Delete

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Deborah, I just about drove my husband crazy..I would get anxious when he left for work and become panicked around noon because I felt weird and didn't know what was happening to me..I would call him and he would come home to be with me, he is self employed so he could do that. This was before I found out I was close to the menopause stage....I was put on xanax .25mg, but I took only half and it worked for me.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Tonilynn your comment could have been written by me. I have not received a definite diagnosis of peri yet but pretty sure that is what is going on. Reading others comments on here makes me feel a bit better. All tests run (and there were a lot) all came back negative. Thankfully I have an amazing husband as it sounds like you do as well. Hope you are better. 😃
      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up