Don't Mental Health issues ever go away?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been battling Mental Health problems since 2009 and for some stupid reason I just thought it would eventually go away. 

I live with constant voices whilst trying to work and being a Mum.

I don't even go out anymore and I've actually given up trying to find love, I don't think it's fair to involve a Man into this roller coaster I'm on.

Not sure what I hoped to achieve by posting on here but there you go.

Xx

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You're not on your own. If he's worth it, he'll still be around regardless. You do not need a man to complete life. Aslong as you and your child ate

Happy, all that matters. The rest will follow when the time is right xxx

• Posted

grace sorry to hear how ill youve been but arent you being a bit hard on yours self by making the statement that it would be unfair to get into a relationship. because of your illness fair enought.but shouldnt.you give it a try and if it doesnt work out fair enough you dont want to be sottimg years from now wishing you had taken those missed chances ! please get out and about and enjoy.yourself fo a change ! god bless you and take care  david x
  • Posted

Well I have been battling depression for over 20 years, so in my case no it does not go away.  Lost a lt, including house, job and relationships because o the illness.

We just have to battle on as bet we can.  Hopefully you wil fel better.  I feel better now than when first had depression, and stopped anti depressants last year,so I am ever hopeful.  I am better than I was, and am grateful for that. 

You have found like minded people hee.  There is always hope.  Don't give up.

• Posted

Sorry about typing error

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.