Don't no what this is

Posted , 3 users are following.

I feel like I'm going mad sort of thing I can't concentrate on anything all I think about is im loosing the plot and I'm like in a little bubble sort of thing my vision seems abit blurry or am I just thinking this I liturally can't watch tele or

Anything as all I'm thinking is this horrible feeling that I'm not going to be ok and I'll think like this forever I have had it before but will this last for weeks I can't deal with this. I just wanna be on my own and think about horrible stuff. Anxiety is horrible I'm on citalipram have been for about a year just wish I could think straight I had a blood test the other day everything was clear. Just wanna be normal and not think I'm in a dream

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Also feel like I'm spaced out and wobbley when I walk

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Try relaxation exercises, they do help, not easy at first to relax. It takes practice, but it will eventually slow those horrible racy thoughts down,

Try cognitive behaviour therapy believe me it does work, again it takes a bit of work. It's worth it in the end,

I suffered with anxiety for years, and have made progress.good luxk

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I only get this feeling once in a blue moon so I'm quite lucky but when I get it I get it bad like now I'm feeling spaced out weak and my whole head hurts I need to stoop worrying about my health and keep thinking I've got a bad illness I had a blood test yesterday due to stomach pains but that was fine just waiting on a stool sample now think I'm nervous over that that's why all this anxiety

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It sounds like anxiety. Remember anxiety and depression are caused by horrible negative thoughts in your head. So it's about changing these thoughts. Work on relaxation exercises and find distractions, anythIng to get your mind off the negative thinking, it repetition. Reprogramming and reinforcement and getting the therapy down deep into your brain so you can forget it even if you tried.

Believe me it does work

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Its a very heightened level of stress. Its almost like the brain needs a rest. It will pass at some oint. Its horrible, the bidy really reacts big time with anxiety. I think its frim so much adrenaline running thru and the bidys like hold up im tired.  If you are nit on any meds i have learned some tricks. Theres a product called mood its l theanine, a little zinc and coffeeberry. Follow the directions on the bottle. Anither one is melatonin 3mg dissolves in your miuth. Start with half at night. It knocks me out cold. Then hopefully the body gets the relieve it needs and it resets and go for self calming stuff and yoga classes. Too bad they dont have some test to shoe too many adrenaline rushes in the body it will really help enlighten doctors what haooens to so many people under stress. Its a different hormonal chemical makeup then the adrenaline from working out.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanku I just feel eek like my legs arnt attached to my body and stuff and my head is realy light along with a headache behind my eyes and when I look up. Think I'm stressed out over getting results of my stool sample and stuff I'm on citalopram yes. I feel a little calmer but just this feeling of weakness and headache

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

And I'm thinking am I not anxious and I realy do feel like this it's the symptoms of something serious. But like I said I won't settle until Monday arghhh another 2 days

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up