Don't no what to say really just love bed time another day over think am gunna crack

Posted , 4 users are following.

Am sound as do owt for anyone apart from me I sit there like now knowing that I should move on change me life I no if I do it will be better but ant got the energy or the balls to do it and that making me worse cos I can smile a few days  n that but really am scared that I might stay up to late one night so the next day goes even faster n finish it like someone said earlier the people that do love me will get over it dunt take long suppose I feel like a geek saying this but iam a really nice person I would do owt for anyone I suppose am weak really n some ways but am also not daft am just stuck n a rut av bin a long time n no balls to change it I would love to go traveling n make out to people that's me plans but I wunt dare am fucxxxx frightened to death of making myself happy that's why I'd rather just sleep. Sorry bet I sound like a right nut job but am not first time on owt like this just don't no what to do or die

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Where are you from Natalie?

I like how you write.. biggrin

If you want to sleep this much...then you are probably

d e p r e s s e d

Do you have people in your life that know you are having a hard time?

What makes you afraid of happiness?

Can you try to just do a few little things to make you a little bit happy. Not a BIG change, just small steps to being happier.

Are you seeing a doctor, and have you taken medication?

Here WE WILL HELP you on the forum, and give you support and love.

Let us know what we can do ok?? Please do this.

XXX   Kauaiblue

• Posted

Thanks mate it's just I walk round with a smile helping everyone but me no balls to show me real feelings but  in me head am going through hell its only now I get time to meself in I do think am gunna crack x done antidepressant s n that it's just when think am getting there get nocked back am I make a joke of it one foot forward to back am just about done 

• Posted

Hi it seems to me you need more help then you are getting.  You might need your ad's upped or changed so you must see your doctor.  Are you currently having any counselling?  Do you have anyone at all you can be honest with ie family and or friends?  If you bottle all this up it will make you feel worse until eventually something will give.  You have got nothing to lose by seeking more help have you?  And perhaps everything to gain...  x

• Posted

Hello Natalie

I agree with hypercat.

Do go get some support or help SOMEWHERE.

Maybe the antidepressant isnt the right one for you, 

try talking with someone in your area or family.

Make it clear to them that you need help. I truly know how you feel and what your going through.

Its really a scary place to be in and you dont want to keep up like this.

I know cuz half the time im battling this. 

Find some help, 

XXX   Kauaiblue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.