Done

Posted , 10 users are following.

It so pretty up here, I wish we could upload photos to this site.  I'm so done with this, I love my boy's they are my life, they're the reason I was still here, please god whatever happens let them know I love them.

Just close your eyes and go

Just let go

Be done

Done 

X

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sarah, please try and not do anything that you cant undo. Think of your boys and how much they need you. Go back to your doctor there are other drugs and other theraphys that you can try. Please don't give up.
  • Posted

Be strong Sarah. 

I've been on Citalopram for 2 years and it's my kids that keep me going. 

My Wife is brilliant also. Very supportive. 

Be around people that love you. It helps a lot. 

• Posted

Hey, are toy ok ?? See your doctor or somebody please, or call your boys or see them to remind you of good things xxx
  • Posted

Sarah are you ok? However you may feel right now, you have to know that things always always get better. See your children, let them give you a reminder of why you are alive.... Life is so unbelievably hard, but the more you think you cant cope, the more you wont sad ... As everyone has said, go see your doc or ghet some therapy. You dont deserve to feel this way, and your children dont deserve to be without their mummy...xxx
  • Posted

Do you have a number someone can call you on to talk to you?? Remember when we talked before and you said it's always better after your panic attack and you look back and realize it's not so bad. Living in that moment is horrible but it isn't permanent. Take a deep breath. Do you want to talk? Definitely think about your boys and don't do anything that would make the rest of their lives traumatic. There are so many of us that have been where you are.
  • Posted

Hey Sarah

how are you feeling now?

you ok? 

Perhaps you can ask a friend to stay with you today?

Sounds as though things are really tough for you right now and you might be feeling that you are not coping. please try and talk to someone about your feelings - sometimes our anxious thoughts are incredibly overwhelming and it is really valuable to talk to someone who can help us examine our feelings. Anxiety UK have a helpline, and there is the Saneline in the evenings. The Samaritans are also there for you.

take care Sarah - 

sleepy crow xx

• Posted

Sarah, please let us know that you are ok, our thoughts and prays are with you and your boys. 

Keep strong,

• Posted

Hello,

I'm okay everyone, I'm so sorry to have scared all of you, yes I did do a stupid thing, I .  . . Jumped off a bridge but luckily it had a canal under it, I have a fractured ankle and I was sectioned for 72 hours, I decided to stay in the institution, and left this morning (6:55pm in the UK now).

I'm very sorry for worrying all of you,I don't know what happened, I was just so depressed and needed it all to stop, I'm still depressed but I'm coping better.

Thank you all for the love and support it really does mean a lot, xxxx

• Posted

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that you had posted!! I'm so happy to hear that you are ok and that you were able to get help. I'm so so sorry it got that bad for you. I hope that you are feeling better and please always find someone to talk to when you are feeling down. Glad to hear from you!!! smile
    • Posted

Good to hear from you thank you for letting us all know you are safe, keep us updated and shout for help if you need xxx

• Posted

It's great to here you are getting the help that you need. I hope that you go from strength to strength and please remember that we are her if you need some moral support.cool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.