Done

Posted , 10 users are following.

It so pretty up here, I wish we could upload photos to this site.  I'm so done with this, I love my boy's they are my life, they're the reason I was still here, please god whatever happens let them know I love them.

Just close your eyes and go

Just let go

Be done

Done 

X

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sarah

fantastic to hear from you!!!

i have been thinking about you a lot.

sometimes the panic and anxiety is overwhelming and it can be difficult to know how to cope. I am glad to hear that you are feeling ok. Did you manage to get some talking therapy while you were sectioned??

you take care Sarah - be sure to check into the forum in a couple of days and let us know how you are getting on.

sleepy crow xxx

• Posted

Thanks so much Crow smile. Xx

I did have talking therapy and it did help me a tiny bit, my issue is that I already know my issues lol, I know my mental illness but I can't seem to change it and that's were my problem lies. Not to blow my own trumpet so to speak, but when it comes to mine or other ppls problems I'm pretty darn good at giving advice and support so I know what I should do, when it comes to mental health I know how to get through it and what to do but like a cancer it's got a mind of its own and no matter how I come at it, it never stops!

Ohhh I'm just so so sick of it, I just want peace within myself, I just want to be normal.

Mental health needs to be looked at like a cancer, it is a cancer, it eats away at you and kills you, it worse then cancer because at least ppl look at cancer like an illness! We'll this is an illness.

Sorry for the long post but I just had to get those thoughts out.

Xx

• Posted

Hi Sarah

its good to hear that the therapy helped you (even it is was only a tiny bit - that is a positive start)

it is good to get your thoughts out - have you considered journaling on a daily basis?

it is actually a good thing that you understand and recognise your mental illness and even better that you are trying to tackle it. This is an important step Sarah and you should recognise your positive achievement here.

Do you like to read? - I am always reading books that help me cope with my worries - it really helps me to read books written by clinical psychologists as they do understand how difficult it can be to manage/overcome mental illness...........and there are lots of success stories out there.

have a look at a website called psychcentral - it's an American website with lots of information that you may find useful.

.....also have a look at amazon books: russ Harris - the happiness trap and the confidence gap. You can actually view some of the pages via amazon.

i know that you will learn to manage your depression - believe in yourself Sarah - happier times await you!

Sleepy crow xx

• Posted

I totally agree Sarah, sometimes because people can't see a physical problem they dismiss the pain and suffering people with mental illness suffer. I have had one of my boss's at work tell me to "just cheer up" as if i don't wish it was that easy, but thanks to places like this there is support from people who know what we are going through and we can say whgat we feel and know that we will be understood.

So keep getting those thoughts out and we will be here to listen.

• Posted

Yeah people say oh you look fine, when all I wanna do is smash everything up! Then they say force yourself to cheer up.!! If only it was that easy! 
  • Posted

Was in your situation a couple of weekends ago Sarah, had come off citalopram and was feeling sh*t, had a massive fight with my girlfriend, drank too much, had a bad time at a friend's party where everyone was talking to everyone else but me, so I just stared at the hopelessness of it all in the face, and decided it was time to end it.

Obviously it failed......but now I'm back on citalopram and two days in I feel a lot better. I did this mainly due to medical advice, so I really urge you that before doing anything at all, if you feel crap your first stop should be a medical adviser before even thinking of doing anything else.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.