Dont give up!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Afternoon all,

I have been on Orlistat for about 5 months and lost around 3 stone!

Over the last 7 weeks i have lost no weigh at all, yes i became depressed and wanted to give up! However after a few treats and sticking it out, the weight loss is now back on track!

4 pounds this week!

So this is just to let u all know, that if you havent lost weight for 1 week or 7 weeks it is still working! Stick to it, im so so happy and now im actually going to enjoy christmas and may even start planning my wedding!

Keep it going ladies!!!!! x x x x x x x x x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for the encouragement to keep going I'm sure your comments will spear people to not give up.

i've been on the tablets since 13th April so simlar amount of time as you and i've lost just under 3 stone. How much more would you like to lose?

• Posted

Hi there,

I would like to lose another 2 stone for christmas or January! 5 stone will be maximum loss with room to go a little up over christmas HA HA

Keep it going!

It'll be well worth it! x

• Posted

Thanks for that Sarah and well done for sticking to it. If I am ever in that situation I hope I am as strong as you.
  • Posted

2 stone by Christmas or Jan that will be impressive!

My weight loss has slowed down to about a lb a week but does not seemed to have budge in the last two and a half weeks.

I weigh 14st at present and am aiming to weigh between 11-13 stone to give me between BMI 25-30 so I'd need to lose at least another stone so I'll keep plodding on but must admit I don't know if I'll be strong enough to keep going if I get stuck but I'll do my best.

So like you I'll keep plodding on :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x x x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.