Dont know what's wrong with me

Posted , 9 users are following.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE LATELY I BEEN HAVING CHEST PAINS AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE NOTHING'S WRONG WITH MY HEART AND TOLD IT WAS ANXIETY BUT I'M STILL HAVING THE SAME FEELING AND SOME TIMES I THINK IT BOTHER MY STOMACH AS IF I'M HUNGRY AND I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH WHEN I DID PLEASE HELP I'M ALREADY ON MEDICATION FOR ANXIETY SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

1 like, 21 replies

Report / Delete

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Nothing is wrong with you. It's crazy what anxiety can to physically to your body and you are so so more aware of it also, which makes it worse sad

My anxiety gets so bad in the morning I actually vomit and have diaherra !

Hang in there!!! How long have you been on your meds? Is this your first time experiencing anxiety?

It will get better!! Any stress going on in your life?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, I can relate to the chest pains, I've been having a lot of them lately too and same as you i get an ecg done at the HOSPITAL and told its all anxiety. I wonder what medication you are taking for anxiety ? I am currently weaning off Mirtazapine and starting a tri cyclic soon. Did they do some tests on you at the HOSPITAL like an ECG ? Anyway, remember you're not ALONE, ok ? Hope my message helps. Take care and feel free to talk to me.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Just read what Meds you are taking. It is pretty amazing what anxiety can do, there's plenty support here on this group.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Okay here is something to check out. My anxiety and stressed caused me to develop gastritis. This can cause both those syptoms and more. Not everyone gets the same symptoms. They call it silent reflux with syptoms that dont have the heartburn sensation because thats what most people associate with gastritis and acid reflux ect. Go see your doctor and see if this could be the case? I was shocked when I went to  my doctor because I thought I was getting a cold congestion in my through. And then she sent me to a gastrologist and I had and endoscopy done and I have inflamation in my stomach lining which I ended up with the diagnosis of gastritis. Im not surprised since my anxiety has been up do to recent stress. Its better to get it checked and see then end up with a ulcer later.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I think that is why I was so surpised because with my anxiety I can be sick to my stomach for weeks. Now Im like okay I am sick today is it my anxiety or my gastritis. Very frustrating and I have read alot about anxiety causing gastritis and also people with gastritis actually developing  anxiety for the first time. They say the two illnesses usually go hand in hand.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

This is a hard one for me because my panic attacks will pull me out of a deep sleep. One moment I am having  a dream next I am waking up to a panic attack. So Yes I get this stomach nausia and quesy after but again I never know if it is my anxiety or gastritis since I will also notice my gastritis symptoms are acting up. But I know for a lot of people with gastritis night is always an issue. Were not suppose to eat three hours before bed and sleep with the bed elevated etc. This is kinda like a vicious cycle. They say to relax cause stress will make the gastitis worse but the gastritis is causing me stress itself...Like today I m having a bad day, anxiety, panci, and gastritis. which is causing which I have no idea..
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Of course I dont manage my panic or gastitis with meds...I am going the all natural route with both. I have with my panic disorder since 2007. It got better and I was great for a few years and then it hit me a little at a time last year and this January I feel like I am back where I started back in 2007 almost. And now the gastritis with it. You hear so much conflicting stuff online with meds that its enough to cause anxiety in itself...And I have a fear of meds side effects I sometimes feel I make myself get the side effects mentally so I just stay away from anything I am not use to takeing in the past before my panic attacks started since for me this all started when I went off my BC and then had a bad reaction to an antibiotic that threw me into panic disorder..Im so scared to try the meds, especially with all the google I do I should stay away from.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up