Dont know what's wrong with me

Posted , 9 users are following.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE LATELY I BEEN HAVING CHEST PAINS AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT FINE NOTHING'S WRONG WITH MY HEART AND TOLD IT WAS ANXIETY BUT I'M STILL HAVING THE SAME FEELING AND SOME TIMES I THINK IT BOTHER MY STOMACH AS IF I'M HUNGRY AND I DIDN'T EAT ENOUGH WHEN I DID PLEASE HELP I'M ALREADY ON MEDICATION FOR ANXIETY SO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Perhaps something is going on in your life that you are not acknowledging. A relationship with the people you love that's not going pretty well or financial problems maybe. Examine what comes into your mind that makes you feel this way. Is it something that is under your control? If it is, take actions to address whatever it is that is causing you anxiety. If it's beyond your control, then learn to accept it.
  • Posted

Did you have an endoscophy to check out your oesophagus and stomach?, it could be something like gastitis which can be bought on by stress aswell as reflux etc, that can cause chest pains and stress can make it worse, if you havent had an endoscophy i would recommend one. It sounds more scary than what it is and if it is gastitis it can be treated
  • Posted

I suggest you try out these natural ways to reduce anxiety:

Exercise:  reduces stress and clears the mind.

Avoid substances: alcohol

Reduce the use of stimulants: Smoking and caffeine can make an anxious person even more

Meditate: Relaxation methods like meditation are useful to reduce stress.

Sleep: A good night’s rest is important to feeling refreshed and calming your mind.

Food: Well-balanced meals, including lean proteins, fruits and vegetables, can work to reduce anxiety.Hopefully this will help you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.