Doomed To Be Fat? - or - "Battle of the Bulge"

Posted , 8 users are following.

I need to do some serious cardio to lose the weight I've gained...the problem is, when I even just go for a brisk walk, I feel like I'm going to throw up and pass out...even household chores make me dizzy.

I can't imagine going to a cardio class at the gym right now - not only the sweating (because the exertion I know will give me a giant hot flash) , but I think I might just keel over!

Ugh...it's going to take some serious effort to get rid of this disgusting fat that's developed around my midsection...and everywhere else...I'll keep up the walking...I used to do a lot of yoga, I think I can manage that (maybe)

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i do feel for you i get all hot and bothered if i do to much or walk to far i get funny looks when i am just wearing a t shirt when everyone is wearing coat hat and scarfs have you thought about swimming

• Posted

I'm with you.. I really don't do cardio anymore because it's too much work-- achy and just no stamina. Water fitness class and walking is all I can do now. Look into eating protein/fats and low carb. When I follow this type of eating plan I feel so much better-- lighter and no bloating. If I could follow it for a good month, I'm sure my belly would shrink.

• Posted

Yes I know eating that way makes me feel better. I used to do aqua zumba. Maybe they have that here.

We just moved.

• Posted

hi ladies,

I started Keto which has helped me loose inches and also the fat around my middle🤗, high fat and low to bill carbs, drink lots of water and just walking, maintain 10k steps a day.

• Posted

YES YES YES.. I can do this for a 2-3 days then I start craving something bad.. : ( Then it goes into a snowball effect until I say NO MORE. Today I made my coffee and butter--- I'm planning for steak and eggs-- asparagus for lunch. I would like the secret to staying on track--perhaps it's the stress around me.. UGH

• Posted

This is only a little tip but it has really helped me with the spare tyre that arrived around my hips! When brushing your teeth start doing knee lifts. March by lifting your knees as high as possible, then do lots just kicking your feet up as high as possible. Back to the high knee lifts. Start gradually and don't over do it at first, build up the number.

This also means you'll probably spend more time brushing your teeth too!

Hope it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.