dors anyone else have the symptom of not feeling real with anxiety??

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have suffered with anxiety for about 2 years now but for the past couple of months it's got worse for the past week tho I have been feeling like I'm not here that I don't feel real and I have weird thoughts does anybody else have this??

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I no what you mean. Like ur eyes r just watching a world that your not in. It's not nice but totally normal with anxiety. Are you on any mess for this. Meds really helped me

• Posted

No I'm not on any meds I see a therapist well I have just started to see her I'm there again next week I just don't kno if that's going to work for me

• Posted

That sounds almost like depersonalization/derealization.. I'm not familiar with either, my sister is though.. Maybe research your feelings a bit compared to the derealization. Weird thoughts as in harming yourself? Or just strange thoughts??

• Posted

No just strange thoughts it's hard to explain its scary isn't it I'm feeling the worst I have been at the moment I've got to the stage where I don't even want to go out anymore

• Posted

Hello Kirsty

I am like you I feeling like Why am I here, what have I done to deserve this, then I look around me and I see the hills from our Patio Doors and as we have our breakfast we listen to the birds clattering away in our hedges and I think well parts of the world is well worth seeing and a great deal is positive.

Yesterday we had a shock a Hawk had managed to get lost in our conservatory and was banging on the glass, I picked up a dish cloth and managed to get the bird and let it go, At first I looked at this lovelly bird before letting it go and yes life can be the devil, most of it is a very beautiul place to be. Anxiety or none

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.