dounbt of hiv

Posted , 2 users are following.

Dear sir,

Before three day i went to a massage parlor i done a oil massage there. That lady gave me a hand job with oil. now am totaly worring and am not getting sleep. i have an lower abdominal pain now. i am upset am infected with hiv?

please advise me am getting mad from the last two days i have a problm of anxiety before one year i had medicine.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't think it's possible to contract HIV or any other STI from a hand job.  It's very unlikely the lady is HIV+ anyway.  Even if you'd had sex, and she was HIV+ and you'd contracted it, you wouldn't have any symptoms yet.

• Posted

No, if this was the only form of sexual contact you do not have HIV.  THe abdominal pain, in my opinion is becuase you are worrying that you have something.  IF YOU HAD FULL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE then the symptoms of HIV take weeks to materialise. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.