Dream weaver....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Let's talk dreams, ladies.  I'm 47, been dealing with peri for about 2 years in a big, rotten way.  About a month ago, I started having dreams.  Weird dreams.  Crazy, acid trip dreams.  From the minute I close my eyes, 'til I wake up in the morning, dreams.  Not bad or scary, but definitely wierd and some are creepy.  I am waking up several times a night and wondering what the hell that last one was all about, only to segue right into another.  No new meds, nothing has changed..just all of a sudden with the crazy dreams, all night, every night.  Even if I try to nap during the day...it happens.  Please tell me this happens to someone else so I know it's not a brain tumor or something else that I will Google and scare myself with.  xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I stopped googling because it scares thr crap out of me. I don't need any help with bad anxiety. I am the same way. I have been having some really crazy, and vivid dreams. Like you, no matter when I fall asleep the crazy dreams are there. I hate it. I wake up every hour on the hour with this madness.

• Posted

Hi 

yes me too I have some really weird dreams, some ok but Some really off the wall ones, I have found the really weird ones do have me waking and I'm wet with sweat, I am the same age as you 47 and started with all this stuff 2 years ago, for me the anxiety and panic about symptoms have been e worst for me xx

• Posted

Hi all who have joined this discussion.  Please try camomile tea.  Drink a cup an hour before bed, it has helped me with this dreaming problem, as I had it too.  Over time drinking this tea at night has relaxed me and stopped disturbing dreams.  It has many other benefits too.  I still have the odd night of sleeplessness but this tea along with 4 drops of bach flower remedy for anxiety (mainly worrying about not sleeping smile  has helped so much.  

Feel soo much better now for this ONE symptom.   (still has loads of others,  but this one is resolved for me)  Hope it works for you all.   take care

• Posted

Hi no its not a brain tumour, it is the menopause, when you wake during the night with it, try drinking some water, it can help with you going off, especially if you feel hot, always keep water by your bed during a flare, it affects blood volume if we dehydrate, electrolytes go out of the window as a result.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.