Dripping after urinating.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I recently noticed about 3-4months ago that after I urinated my boxers would get a wet spot. So about 2 weeks ago I started doing some reserch. No conclusion was found. So i've come here to ask if it's normal and should i worry. I am a 14 year old male. After i urinate a couple of drops come are left on the skin and wet my underwear. Also sometimes after i pee a little will come in the form of a couple of drops. It's very embarrasing and I have to "wipe" my penis after I urinate or else i will have wet spot.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Some dripping should not worry you. Only thing is that one should have a patience and wait afterwords for a short while. It is generally an old age a problem but we also try to manage it without medication. I am sure you will get over it soon. However if the problem increases, then you may like to consult a Doc. Good luck.
  • Posted

Maybe a UTI? Or urine incontinence..
    • Posted

It happened to me too once. I remember it was a UTI. Dehydration caused it. Don't worry though it could be because you thought you were finished peeing but you weren't.💕Take Care👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.