Driving me crazy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone. This might sound stupid... but over the past few days I thought I had swollen glands in my neck and it drove me crazy with anxiety, however turned out they're not swollen, but that's made me look for lymph nodes all over me. Right now I can feel a small one in my right armpit but I literally have to press right in to feel it, it's not sticking out at all, so is this normal or should i go to my gp? thank you in advance

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello friend. Yes, this is entirely normal. But please try not to press or touch your sensitive glands (under arm, around neck, etc). This will only cause irritation. I know when you're anxious it can be hard to refrain from investigating these things, but really try not to. I promise that you're OK.

Feel better soon. Much love

• Posted

Maybe watch a anothomy and physiology  video and on lymoh nodes so you see these are oart of the human anatomy. It might calm you down a lot on the whole swollen nodes, lymph stuff.
  • Posted

Leave your nodes alone all you are doing is possibly inflaming them and you will be less than happy and just keep doing it

Yes you could see your GP if you feel there is something wrong, all I can say is leave everything alone.

B.

• Posted

I would see the GP for an examination to ressure you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.