Dry mouth

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone else get recurrent dry mouth as a physical symptom that isnt taking medication i feel like my physical symptoms change a lot but this one is really irritating. I had it really bad after a panic attack earlier this year and then it went away. Now all the sudden i have it again. anyone else relate to this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tom,

I was told by an ENT doctor of 30 years that as we get older our mouths get drier thus the need for plenty of drinks.

• Posted

I have had it on and off for years because of medication. It's terrible. It cost me m teeth at relatively young age. I am sorry that you are having this problem but at least today there are products out that can help relieve it,

• Posted

I get it as a symptom of anxiety, and unfortunetly it now triggers anxiety attacks for me because I associate dry mouth with freaking out. Not fun, but it is a symptom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.