Dry & sore eyes,split fingernails on Sertraline?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there all.....Just womndering whether anyone else has experienced the above symptoms?I must say In have experienced this before on anti depressant medications.....Dry skin.....Thanks for your feedback in advance!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm useing sertraline, cant say I've noticed any of these symptoms as yet, but have only been on them for 13 days.
  • Posted

I have been on sertraline for around 5 years and have noticed my eyes have got drier but I put it down to getting older.  Don't know about fingernails splitting as I bite mine!  x
    • Posted

WOW! thats a long time,

I'm on 50mg a day (two weeks today ) & have started to feel a bit better, I have read that these can stop working for some.

• Posted

Ha ha I am on 150mg a day.  They still work fine.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.